Friday, October 22, 2010

A WHOLE LOT of Things on the Workbench


I've been busy with work related stuff, as well as doing a few art things, slowly ... and some of them require drying times, and then just pondering times before proceeding further... so, there they sit on my work bench.

If I had a "work bench" for my 2 paying jobs, I'd need a WHOLE lot of tables/benches for it all.. *L*

But, here are my artistic things on the bench (on my front porch)... glad for warm weather during the day that allows me to continue to work out there ... I'll hate it when winter comes and it's too cold to stain, paint and glue stuff out there.




I can't wait to finish this one in particular ... I love how the opening I cut in the whale turned out, and the "Jonah" that will be inserted, along with the hand, which will be sticking out and have a message attached (I think it will be written in Hebrew, but I still have to do more research to see if that was the language that Jonah would have spoken or not?).



The old piece of barn wood may be attached behind the whale somehow too?... but that is still in the works to figure out how to attach it.

And then there's the pedestal that I am restaining/painting/distressing ... it's been cut (thanks to my husband!), so that it will hang on the wall with an attachment, rather than stand on the floor.




And there are other things there on the work bench... a flamingo, Mary, a Jesus corpus, an EXIT sign, and more... still deciding the direction for those things...

Lord, please give me time and inspiration with all these great things! PTL!

No comments: