Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Dining Room Table is Clear Again... A Miracle of Unhoardingness!

I use my dining room for all things besides dining in. It's been a place for homework and bookkeeping, a workshop, a bedroom when hubby broke his back and couldn't do stairs, and the last year and a half I swear I haven't seen the dining room table or the floor clear of treasures and junk that I've stored there!

But, we had an upcoming mass birthday party celebration scheduled here... and all those hoarder shows on TV had been getting to me... so, over the course of a couple of weeks, I have finally gotten my room back!! Here are the results....*don't look too close, you'll see a few bins still there*..*L*





We have my inlaw side of the family for Christmas this year at our house...wonder if I can keep it clean that long? *L*

No comments: