Saturday, August 6, 2011

What is the fascination with hot dog/spaghetti creations??


There is a feature on my blog that lets me see what posts are the most visited ones ... I wish I could say it was some of my found object art assemblages that were the draw, but NO, it's hot dog and spaghetti "art" that leads people here the most the last 8 months or more..*L* Go figure!?!

Obviously people have small children or grandchildren, and are looking for fun things to make for them or with them! I found the idea by doing that "next blog" feature here, so here are two of my blog entries, for all those who come to find the hot dog/spaghetti creation things.
Check out this post and this one with the grandson helping.... Enjoy!!

Oh, and while you're here, if you have time, please look at my assemblage art creations and comment too!! Thanks! *S*

No comments: