Sunday, September 16, 2012

Unbelievable Surprise from My Church Family!!

I am just so thankful for my Christ Church family who were so kind to honor me this morning at Church for the ministry to youth I have been involved in for over 28 years, and as a paid employee for the last 18 years doing various ministry things.


Fr. Bill, Me and Deb

Me and Fr. Bill
I was/and still am, totally clueless to this awesome surprise that everyone pulled off.

I am so honored and thankful to all who came,  for the kinds words, the show of support, the cards and gifts (wow! what a gift too!!) .. What blessings God has bestowed on me with this Body of Christ the last 28+ years, who I love, have loved to work for and minister with (and continue to do so), and who I am forever grateful for!

Thank you's do not say enough, please know how much I love each and every person! Thank You, Lord, for them all!
Delicious and unique cake!

LOTS of ballons!!




Special thanks to Father Bill Myrick, to my sister, and fellow staff person, Chellie Pelnar (and BIL Deacon Bill Pelnar), and to friend and co-worker, Deb Weber, for all they did to honor me and throw a totally suprise Surprise Party!
Some of my side of the family at Church
who came for the party too.

No comments: