Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Stuff....

Ever watch paint dry? ... or watch grass grow? ... or watch water on the stove until it boils?

All those things seem like they take FOREVER to happen ... waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... same with this... tarnishing silver ....

I have some old silver plated utensils that I put on the windowsill in the dining room, hoping to get them tarnished for some upcoming assemblage art thing (still in the works).  It seems when I don't want my silver to tarnish, it will do so real fast!  But when I actually want it to tarnish, it takes oh so long!

Anyway... it is coming along... I like the patina that is developing so far... 

Looking forward to support group with friends tonite and dinner at Tubby's for their steak and lobster special.. yummmm!.. and no waiting (I hope?) since the summer crowds aren't around anymore!

No comments: