Friday, September 28, 2007

It's Friday so it MUST be grandson day!!

I have a feeling it's gonna be a looooong day... started out getting up at 5:30 and heading to work to use a program I needed to change my newsletter, that I finished last nite at 1 a.m., to a pdf file, then headed over to the parking lot at Panera Bread to use their high speed connection to transmit it... hoping all the while I wouldn't see anyone cuz I had just rolled out of bed, without combing my hair or washing my face in order to get that done before the grandsons came at 7. Mission accomplished...

....and the grandson day begins.... *S*

Josh tried out the horse outfit I found for him to play with, and is a regular cowpoke.. *L*

Jeff was more interested in just watching him, and didn't care to try on the horse at all!

So now Jeff is taking a nap, and gramma is wishing she could too! *L*

Josh (the 3 yr. old) and I have been having a funny, and somewhat heated discussion (on his part), he is telling me that from now on when he goes to the store with me he is NOT sitting in a cart... his mom says NO, I don't have to and when she says NO, she means it. ..*L* He says he is NOT a baby so therefore (he actually used that word - therefore), he is NOT sitting in a cart! L*... too funny.... I told him the rule here is he DOES sit in a cart with gramma, but when he's with his mom he does what she says he can do. He just looked at me as if to say, "Yeah? We'll just wait and see!" *L*

ahhh, the life and worries of a 3 year old, and a gramma, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so those are the pics you tryed to post on my page. photobucket works well with myspace. if you wanna try that...cute cowboy outfit. too funny. love.