Friday, September 7, 2007

The lizard grandson & the guitar chandelier

It's Friday, that means it's grandson day!! Here is the youngest one... being a lizard...*L* I found this costume at GoodWill thinking the kids would have fun dressing up in it.. but both Josh and Jeff are afraid of it.. I managed to snap this pic before he started ripping it off. He saw himself in the mirror and didn't like it at ALL! Ahh well...

And... here is how I am now using the dining room, formerly known as John's bedroom...since the mattress's were just taken upstairs again, I hadn't yet moved the table back into position, so I was able to hang the guitar assemblage by hangers onto the dining room light so that I could polycrylic it. It works great! So far I have 4 coats on it, and about 6 more to go...
Time to put the baby down for a nap, (he's staying with grandpa for a couple of hours) and time for me to take the other grandson and head to Milwaukee for some supplies for church...

More to come later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will u stop torchering my nephew...seriously... it's just sick!!! haha. jk love you.