Friday, April 18, 2008

Busy Week, Glad for the Weekend!!

Whatta week it's been! Busy with bookkeeping, vestry meeting, family, prayer sponsor dinner, family, bookkeeping, family, family, family and the best part of it was FAMILY!

New granddaughter Jorden was finally discharged from the hospital on Monday, and on Wed. night the kids came with her to visit for a few days. We FINALLY got to hold her...what a sweetheart, soooo small, and light like a feather!
We took a ton of pictures, but alas, without my laptop here (it's in the shop being fixed - I hope?), I can't post the pictures here yet...my old computer doesn't have the ports to be able to get my camera card into it to retrieve the pics...but once I am able to, there will be some here to show off! *S*

We had a family dinner on Thursday and all the kids were home to see the newest addition to the family...fun times!

So now the kids have left, and it's just us old empty-nesters again here... but, it looks like the weekend (except for Sunday morning) is clear to be able to work on my cheesebox altering....yay!!

More to come later....

No comments: