Monday, April 7, 2008

Portrait of the Self Exhibition at ECVA

Yippee! My entry to the Call to Artists for Portrait of the Self at the Episcopal Church & Visual Arts online exhibition site is here ---> www.ecva.org

There are 40 wonderful entries... check them all out by clicking on the thumbnail provided, it gives the artist statement and then a link to their artist registry information too.

I'm excited to be part of it and loved reading and viewing all the other wonderful portraits of the self featured.

Check it out... you'll be glad you did!

Here is one of the pictures of my entry...
Because of space limitations my whole artist statement explaning the entry wasn't printed at ECVA, but if you scroll down to my blog entry here dated February 26, 2008 you can read the whole thing.

No comments: