Friday, April 25, 2008

Grandma Bragging Time...

Well, my laptop is still in getting repaired (it needed to have a part sent for I guess?)... so I haven't been posting much on my blog.. my old dial-up connection is the pits for places like here and Facebook..arrghh! Takes forever..but I decided to bite the bullet and try to post some pictures from last week here. Granddaughter Jorden came to visit (along with her mom and dad) for a few days and we all finally got to hold the precious baby!

So here are family pics of some of us (after waiting half an hour to load them...ughh!!)...Grandpa John and Gramma (ro)Berta
And Papa (great grandpa) and Nana (great gramma).


Please continue prayers for Jorden (and Kaine and Erin too)... she had some more tests on her liver to see if things are okay, she had a blood test on Monday and some other tests today on her liver (results back next week sometime), because her coloring isn't looking so good I guess? But they say she is sleeping and eating well, and doing good other than the color, so hopefully the doctor is just being extra cautious and making sure things are okay.

Thanks for the prayers.. we ALL appreciate them!

Hopefully I'll get my laptop back soon (oh how I yearn for my wireless connections from it!) and then I'll be able to post more art things, and other random stuff. *S*

No comments: