Friday, April 10, 2009

Madame Bailey - the newest member of the Bailey Family


My girlfriend Deb gifted me with 6 of these Bailey cups/mugs..she had seen the Bailey family assemblages I had made using similar cups. She included a note saying, "selfishly hoping you might make me one little Bailey for my birthday and enjoy the rest for yourself!" ...Thanks DEB!!




How can I wait till your birthday? I can't!! So see the other photo for your Madame Bailey creation .. hope you like it...I'll bring it to the Easter Vigil Sat. night...Happy Easter Deb!

Madame Bailey reminds me of an older french woman, her body is a sugar cup (upsidedown) the handles are her arms, her hat is the top of the sugar cup with some decorative touches, she has a beaded skirt with white doll legs underneath. She sits on a white candle holder with a silver plaque that reads, "I wish I could afford vintage wine." Her wild red hair and other decorative touches add to her grand look.


Madame Bailey joins these other members of the created assemblage Bailey Family... at least for today, tomorrow night she goes to live with Deb.

No comments: