Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finally I am fully into the year 2011!!

Even though we are 2 1/2 months into 2011, I was still back in 2010 ... but finally, I've finished getting all my 2010 tax papers in order and took them to our tax man this morning. A job that I am glad is over, at least on my end. I do our books for the business throughout the year, but there is NO way I would do our taxes... not with all the changes from year to year.

Also today, our internal audit committee finished up the annual church books audit for 2010! This year we have been "awarded" a limited audit because of the good job we had done in the previous year... so it is much easier this time around... about 20 hours less work for the internal audit committee and myself!



Thanks to Barb and Bill for their time volunteering for our Internal Audit Committee too... we appreciate YOU!

SOOOOOO, now I can advance fully into this year...(a burden lifted!) YAY and PTL!!!

No comments: