Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patrick & St. Joseph Table Fellowship & Fun

This morning at Church we are having a delicious pot luck of ethnic appetizers, celebrating St. Patrick and St. Joseph, since their saint days fall close together near this date. We ask everyone to bring a dish to share of their favorite ethnic recipe. I made a deluxe version of an Irish cabbage and potato dish called COLCANNON. I add carrots, and shredded corned beef to it, along with some spices .. it's pretty delicious if I do say so myself! *S*



Here is my donation to the pot-luck, staying warm in the crockpot for our gathering in a couple of hours. If you are in the area, come on down to our temp. Christ Church location (221 E. Walworth Ave.) and enjoy all the goodies and blarney that will be flying around after our 10 a.m. worship!

All are welcome!

No comments: