Sunday, July 22, 2007

What in the World?? The Birth of An Assemblage...

Here is the start of some creative-ness ...I'm toying with many ideas for this doll body I found. I had the old world globe that I took from it's stand and strung some wire into it, found an old drawer pull to anchor it at the top and attached it to the inside cord. I can spin the globe around too.. so that's pretty cool! I am going to be staining the body so it's darker and matches the globe head more too.

For now I am looking through my stash of "treasures and junk" for ideas that I like to go with this. Here are just a few, none of them really excite me...except I am leaning toward using the PEACE or HOPE phrases and developing that idea. Comments and suggestions are most welcome!
This is exciting... the birth of an assemblage ... hope the labor pains aren't too hard though. *G*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooo..I'm gonna LOVE this one! LOL