Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Today was a great Mother's Day... we started out after the Church Service with the Annual Mother's Day Champagne Pot Luck Brunch & Basket Drawing put on by the men of the Church. Here are some of the guys who helped host the Brunch in honor of all the women of the parish, (Ron, John, Henry, Jerry, Charlie, Mark & Eric), and some of the people enjoying the food made by the men.





Bill and some of the kids helped draw names for the winners of all the wonderful baskets donated by families in the Church.


After the Brunch we headed to my Mom and Dad's to celebrate Mother's Day by planting my mom's planters and gardens for her and Dad.

Kasey (Kasey K Photo) took a lot of great photos of the day .. here are a few...
Grandson Jeff and Josh helped with watering after the planting was done.

Here's my Mom and me, and my Dad.




And the kids having fun in the wonderful weather! And a photo of my Mom (Nana) and Kasey.

It was great having Kasey, Kaine, John, Janel, Jake, Josh & Jeff all come for Mother's Day too - and I received some great gifts from them...but the greatest gift was just having them be there! Thanks for the wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: