Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things on my workbench this morning...


Yesterday I did a bit of treasure hunting - most of it close to home too. I went down in my basement where I keep my hoards of found objects and spent about an hour or so exploring my boxes and rearranging some of the stuff into groups, and found some things that cried out to me... "USE ME! USE ME!" So some of them are on the workbench. I also went to a neighbor's Estate Sale and found some cool old items ...I wonder if Carla will recognize some of her stuff once I get it made into an assemblage? *L*

And on my way to and from picking up the Church Newsletter near Milwaukee, I, of COURSE had to stop a a couple of Good Will stores. I didn't find much, but what I did find is on the workbench too, along with my breakfast this morning... a half eaten bag of chocolate covered raisins (a May Day gift in one of the May Baskets I received anonymously yesterday - yum! - I suspect my Aunt Shirley was one of the people who left one...*S*)

...and also on the workbench is a partly eaten apple - which I bit into and suddenly I have this broken tooth - in the back part of a front tooth, at the base - aarrrghhh!! This is NOT good and probably gonna cost me a fortune! Besides the fact that I really don't have a dentist anymore, haven't been to one in about 8 years, way before my current dentist retired... so I'll be yelled at, no doubt for that too! Wonder if dentists are even open on Saturdays for non patients? Not my idea of a fun way to spend a Saturday...ugh!

Hopefully I'll get to the workbench stuff later today...

No comments: