Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Bummer of a Day.....


What started out as an exciting, hoped for day, turned into a bummer... I was up late and then up early working on finishing the newsletter and bookkeeping so I could take off at Noon and go Warhol-ing at the Milwaukee Art Museum.. but alas, it was not to be. Little did I know that frustration would be just around the corner.

Somehow, it is thought, still not sure what the heck went wrong, but my newsletter program decided to get corrupted ... #!%*#!!

I spent over 8 hours trying to see what the heck was wrong, checking to see if I had a computer virus, defragged the computer (all of which took over 3 1/2 hours), called the tech guy, got some things going, but then they disappeared, and finally in desparation, I called again, and this nice man (Dave at LPI) called back... a calm in the midst of the storm... and he had me email him the file, he'll try in the AM to fix it so I maybe don't have to redo it all (took me over 20 hours of work originally).

I am going to be making some apple crisp tonite, thinking on my way with John for his MRI and CAT scan tomorrow in Milwaukee, I'll drop it off for Dave and thank him for being so nice, and supportive. Hopefully he'll be able to fix it, but either way, he was such a nice man, and helped calm me down some.. *L*

So, Kasey and Lisa went on to the Warhol exhibit, it was good Kasey said, but she came home feeling queasy and sick, and is now upstairs taking it easy... I decided I needed PIZZA tonite...so we are waiting on it to arrive...then, I am planning on de-stressing.



For those who have also had similar experiences, I found a great stress buster for you to use... just follow the instructions..*G*


Tomorrow's another day...thank GOD!

No comments: