Monday, October 19, 2009

A GREAT Treasure Find and More....

This is a pretty cool piece, I think it's meant to be a form for making hats? I don't know what it's called however (a block??). I LOVE it just as it is, but may use it in some kind of assemblage or installation? The hand is a cast-iron reproduction that I found in a shop on our road trip to Tennessee.



These are a few other things I've found lately to use in some kind of art project down the road. Not a bad haul from Good Will! (and better yet, I had coupons to make it all cheaper too!)


=========================













It was a wonderful Autumn day today too... sunny and 60's, and the colors on the trees in front of our house were making the living room glow!! Sooo beautiful, these pictures don't do them justice, but they ARE gorgeous!

No comments: