Saturday, October 17, 2009

More News Coverage for American Cancer Society Fund Raiser Calendar

This is pretty cool!! A lot of publicity is being generated for the 2010 Calendar "Cancer Never Takes a Holiday", which is a fund raiser for the American Cancer Society, Relay for Life. Dousman Transport Company in Delavan had the idea for it, and Kasey (Kasey K Photo) and I helped with it too. Dousman Transport has raised a lot of money over the past 8 - 9 years for American Cancer Society, and this year's fundraiser of the calendar is their biggest effort yet. They have the potential of raising $10,000 to help fight cancer. The Milwaukee TV stations have been helping promote it too. Here's the WISN Channel 12 segment that aired this morning. (I couldn't find it on their site, but this is what I took with my camera off the TV). Kasey and I have a few calendars to sell as well...contact us. (NOTE: Don't forget to stop my playlist music before watching the videos!)

Thanks for your support!!


No comments: