Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I may JUST be The Next Great Chef!! LOL!!


... with thanks from the Pinterest site I was recently introduced to... OMG, I am already addicted!!

There are so many cool things there in ALL categories... I discovered some DEEEELICIOUS appetizer ideas I wanted to try out before Christmas and then use for then too!

So, tonite, after shopping for various ingredients, Kasey and I had fun putting some of these things together... and Kasey did a photo shoot of our creations..*L*

Yummy ...Salad on a toothpick appetizers... pretty and delicious too! And super easy!

Fresh basil leaves (or I also use red and green baby lettuce leaves), mozzarella balls, cherry tomatoes, and black olives... spritzed with balsamic vinaigrette (you can use other kinds of salad dressing too).





I also tried a fun way to make a baked potato and it looks cool too... I could have also added grated parmesan cheese to the top of this, but didn't do it this time.


So, this makes a simple frozen stuffed chicken breast look like an elegant dinner tonite, eh? *S*

Check out more photos from Kasey K Photo too at her blog site here.

No comments: