Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Day of Christmas... Found Object Assemblages...

Two years ago I put together the Twelve Days of Christmas Assemblages made from found objects I had in my "stash" of treasures in the basement.

I thought it would be fun to resurrect them during these 12 Days of Christmas ... Enjoy the first 3 Days ... look for others in the days to come too... (or if you can't wait, go to my older archived posts from Dec. 2009 and Jan. 2010 to see more!)

(BTW, I take liberty with some of the lyrics to this song.)



On the First Day of Christmas inspiration came to me ... A Partridge, Pears and a Tree!




On the Second Day of Christmas my True Love Gave to Me.... Two Turtles 'n Doves!




On the Third Day of Christmas my true love found for me .... Three French Hens!

No comments: