Thursday, May 16, 2013

Art Reach & Mission - A Spiritual Journey

Thanks to the ladies of Creek Road Community Church, Delavan, for inviting me to be your presenter at your wonderful Women's Salad Dinner Event, and Art Show!

I took some of my assemblage art, set it up in the afternoon, and then enjoyed a wonderful salad dinner, served by the men of their Church.  My Mom, and daughter, and Aunt Shirley, and a friend Pat, came along to it as well.  There were many familiar faces there as well. 

It was probably the biggest group I'd ever presented to ...about 90+ women stayed for the program, which was just me telling about how I did my "art", and what inspired me, explaining some of the pieces, and then the ladies going around viewing others and reading the meditations by each one.

 I was a bit nervous doing this presentation, and afterward could think of all kinds of things I should have said, or could have said, better... remembering that for hopefully, another time.  *S*
Thank you Creek Road Community, and Bonnie, who had the idea to bring my art presentations to you!

No comments: