Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GoodWill Hunting.....


Yes, here you see it... A Good Will store exploded in the back of my minivan. *L*

My girlfriend, Deb, and I took a day off... when the cat's away (Fr. Bill is on vacation), the mice WILL play...and we did! We headed to the Milwaukee area and shopped till we dropped... we went to 6 Good Will stores there and also did some shopping on Brady Street... ate out, came back home, went to the Good Will here, then to Chili's for a late dinner....ahhhh, good times, good deals, and fun, fun, fun too!

1 comment:

A Note From The Queen said...

Ok Roberta, I have come to your blog almost daily since your wild trip to Goodwills across the state hoping to catch a glimpse at whats IN those bags, and you have failed to produce. Come on woman and get to it, I can't stand not knowing what you found!