Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Hand of God??


How cool is THIS?? VERY COOL! I found this giant hand, that is a chair, at Good Will today.. it was originally yellow, and although it doesn't look bad as yellow in this picture, it was stained in many places.. so I bought some of that spray paint for plastic stuff and painted it red... ...to me, if this is gonna be representing God's hand, I think red is better... don't ask me why, I just think it is.*L* I looked at the colors they had there and green, or blue or orange just didn't seem Godly for a hand..*L* Okay, okay... so I'm weird, but what color would YOU think God's hand is...if God has a hand that is. *L*

Anyway... I am going to take this and use it in the interactive prayer station I am doing on Friday and Sat. in the Diocese of Chicago for a Christian Formation Conference... God sure works in strange ways, and it sure is awesome when God holds me in the palm of His hand! *S*

No comments: