Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Stash of Good Will Treasures from last week....


Okay, my sister in law, Lisa, was whining about not knowing what was in those Good Will bags that exploded in the back of my van from our shopping excursion last week... so, here are just SOME of what I found ... not pictured is one of those Graco baby beds that collapse up real nice... I have one, but it's one I had from my own son, Kaine, when he was a baby, and this one is almost like new, and much easier to put up and take down... and since I have two grandchildren that are small enough for these, I grabbed the one I saw! The items in the picture include a small stove of some kind, which I am thinking I can add one of the aluminum hands I have in the basement and maybe make it into a planter or something? I have several religious things... a brass virgin mary and Jesus, a cross...a large print bible..some votive candles, some stands (all these I may use for the coming workshop I'm doing in IL this weekend). A fish net, which I think I may try to use for that pesky bat STILL in my basement...ugghh!!!!
The "MEDITATE" sign, some frames, a box that is on a swivel base, which was used for CD's, but I will find a way to take those trays out of it, I hope? Also there is a brass hand light switch plate, a door knob, a wooden Willie dog, looks like our old Willie who died about 5 years ago... some frames, and more...a good haul, eh?

No comments: