Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to My MOM!!

Today is my Mom's 77th birthday. My Mom, despite some health issues, is still very active and does so much for so many people. She is the BEST Mom anyone could ask for, and an example to me and all my sisters and brother and our spouses, as well as the hoards of grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Mom and Dad have been married for over 56 years, an example of another loving relationship she gives us too.

I thank God for my Mom, and for the love she has showered me with over the years. On Sunday we'll celebrate Mom's birthday along with the other August and September birthdays at our house. It's always a challenge to find a gift, one that conveys how much I love my Mom and appreciate all she does.

Lord, thank you for Mom, give her good health, freedom from aches and pains, and joy in You, Lord...asking this in Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: