Saturday, August 23, 2008

Art as Prayer - Interactive Prayer Stations Workshop

This weekend I am doing a workshop at a Christian Formation conference called Whose Church Is It Anyway? It's being held in the Diocese of Chicago, in Mundelein at a seminary. Lovely place, great workshop, wonderful speakers and loads of good things and ideas to take back to our own parish to use. There are many interesting people I've met and it's been a very good conference!

I have set up some of my assemblage art in an Interactive Prayer Station room that participants can go into any time through out the two days. Here are some pictures of a few of the stations that were in the room.





I've gotten some more good ideas for new assemblages to try to come up with, and suggestions to use for doing these at other places...Note: get unscented candles, some people have allergies!
Okay... time to get ready for the second day of the conference... More good stuff to come, I'm sure!

No comments: