Tuesday, September 2, 2008

200th Post on my Blog

Hey... this is cool.. as I was logging on, I noticed I had 199 posts to this blog ... so this one makes it historic...200 posts!

Been a busy week or so for us... I was in a cleaning frenzy getting things done for a super big birthday party celebration on Sunday. It went well, over 60 of my side of the family (and a couple of the daughter's friends) came, ate, enjoyed, sang happy birthday to all the August and September birthday people, and left the house in pretty good shape...*L*

Following the party, I went out with my daughter and her friend... it was fun, but, I am too old for all that partying in one day!! *L* Monday was a recovery day for me... all in all, it was a great weekend!

This morning, as I was sitting watching Good Morning America before work, I noticed the school bus stop at the corner across the street.. ahhh yes, that time of year again...school's back in session! I was smiling and thinking how nice it is NOT to have to deal with any of those hassles of getting kids to school anymore...ahhh, age has it's advantages!!

So, tonite was "Support Group" nite... yay!! Nine of us enjoyed Tubby's, lobster and steak, and each other's company. Fun time, with fun friends!!

Tomorrow it's back to work again, more catching up...can't believe it's September... where, oh where, does that time fly to when it flies so fast??

2 comments:

C. Robin Janning said...

Roberta,

Congratulations on 200!!

I enjoyed my visit with your blog and your playlist. There's something about New Soul that gets me everytime I hear it. I could listen to it over and over (and sometimes do).

Robin

Name: Roberta said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Robin!!