Friday, September 5, 2008

How to Tell When You Are Getting REALLY Old....

Today is grandson Friday... and I've discovered that I can tell I am REALLY old now... it used to be when your own kids went to school you realized you were getting older...then when they entered high school and became teenagers, you knew you were getting even older! BUT then when they graduated, went on to college or the Navy, graduated from college, finished the Navy, and some even got married, had babies of their own...THEN YOU KNEW YOU HAD HIT OLD AGE!!

BUT, now I see even MORE of an older person here... my GRANDkids are now in school!! (well, two of them anyway)..so, instead of having three grandsons now on Fridays, I have just ONE. Yep, OLDSTER OLDIE here!! *L*

On the bright side...it makes it lots less hectic taking just ONE grandchild to work with me anyway....

Okay....This old gramma needs to get my work day started... where's my cane??

*G*

No comments: