Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy as a Bee Day


It was a very busy day here ... up early to try to finish the October newsletter for work... put in 5 hours before Kaine and Jorden arrived, but still didn't finish it all the way. In the meantime we looted the basement, attic, closets and bedrooms for furniture and things for Kaine's new apartment. Played a bit with our precious granddaughter Jorden...tried on some cute things...one the bee suit, and the other a darling pink winter hat that my computer friend, Maggie, made for Jorden.
She looks soooo cute in it too!! Can't wait for winter to come so she can wear it more! Thanks again for the gift to Jorden, Maggie!!

After photographing and playing with Jorden, we packed up my van and Kaine's jeep and drove upnorth 2 hours, dropping off Jorden, then heading to Kaine's new place. We unpacked everything, lugged it UPSTAIRS..(uuugghhh), then headed to the store for needed supplies... got them home, unloaded, but not unpacked or situated yet, because Kaine had to head to work, 3rd shift. Hope he stays awake and alert...he didn't have any sleep today. But he sure has a nice apartment, and I hope to go back in a few days to help him more, and bring up more things from here.

So, when I arrived home, I had to stop and pick up my computer at work, and hopefully now, I'll be able to finish the newsletter before heading to bed.

Thank you Lord for a busy, but productive day, thank you that I was able to see Jorden and Kaine, and thank you for Kaine's new place, its a nice apartment, and looks like it's in a nice location too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I love the hat!! Deb