Saturday, September 20, 2008

In Home Gallery ... I really need to get my work displayed someplace...

So, as I was dusting around things the other day, I was thinking that I really need to get serious about going to places and getting a gallery showing going. I've just been busy... yah, that's it..*L*.. Okay, maybe I'm alittle afraid of rejection... but that goes with the territory too, right?


I decided to take some pictures of how I have SOME of my assemblages sitting around the house now.. some are at church in my office, some are stored away upstairs as well. I should either try to sell them, or do something about showing them in public... besides just praying about it I mean..*L*

2 comments:

My Studio 13 by Carrie said...

Roberta,
I would totally show your stuff if I had a gallery. I would love to know if and when you decide to sell some of your stuff. I would be honored to display any one of your pieces, I think they are awe inspiring.

Name: Roberta said...

Thank YOU, Carrie...you lift my spirits!! I'll let you know when that time comes..thanks again!!