Monday, September 15, 2008

My "baby" is 21 today....


Happy Birthday ((((Kaine)))). Our youngest son turns 21 years old today. I can't believe how fast those years went...I can still remember the events of the day of his birth, like it was just last week.

I CAN say I am glad those first 8 months of his life are over... he was VERY colicky as a baby... and I was close to going nuts..*L*

But now, he's 21, a dad of a beautiful 5 1/2 month old daughter (Jorden), and engaged to a wonderful gal, our daughter in law to be (Erin), has a job doing what he went to school for and what he enjoys (welding and metal fabrication), and is a wonderful son!! I just wished he lived closer than 2 hours away... but, thankful that he gets home fairly often. Thank you Lord!
I thank God for Kaine, ask for bountiful blessings for him and his family, a blessed birthday today, and continued guidance, safety and blessings in the years to come...in Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: