Saturday, September 13, 2008

*clicking fingers & singing* "Another year older & deeper in debt.."

Another year older & deeper in debt...
St. Peter dontcha call me, cuz I can't goooooo...
I owe my soul to the company store...(umm, Church BBQ & Hoe Down, I mean)


Busy day today... Annual Scarecrow Fest BBQ & Hoe Down at Church tonite...

And wouldn't ya know it... it poured ALL night...2 inches of rain, more to come...

Gotta revamp the plans...moving some stuff inside, hoping the tents are good enough, warm enough, and dry enough for the Hoe Down part, outside...

Lord, in your mercy...Hear our prayer~

*heading out to be on the work crew to set up, etc.*

Bright side of this day... I am now eligible for some senior discounts at various stores...but gotta wait another 5 years before that discount at Good Will! Rats! ..*L*

2 comments:

A Note From The Queen said...

Happy Birthday my dear, you're even more fabulous than you were last year!!! Love ya!

Name: Roberta said...

Thanks Lisa!!