Saturday, February 19, 2011

Assemblages, Storage, Saturday Afternoon Dreams and Stuff....


I have been looking at my stash of treasures... my stash of finished assemblages, and my stash of things in the works and have decided I need more storage room... or, I need a gallery of my own....

.... saying that... I was looking for some place to put some of my treasured trinkets, and remembered my old tool chest after seeing a photo of a gorgeous tool chest posted by an assemblage artist over on facebook... I SOOO covet that one! *lol*



... anyway... I took a photo of this tool chest, and opened the drawers, which evidently hadn't been opened for about 10 - 15 years... found a whole lot of old Intellivision video games, instructions for old TV's we owned waaaay back when, a few old remote controls...




...and a picture that Kasey had drawn for her Dad of one of his business trucks he owned long ago.

So, I have a few more drawers available to fill...(which will be filled fast!)...and I am dreaming of someday having a work shop/gallery place of my own! ... or maybe I should get rid of some of my finished assemblages too? ha!

No comments: