Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dancing Flowers Assembled ... Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate..



Okay... this just makes me HAPPY!! *lol* And makes me wish for Spring! Yesterday was Grandson Friday, and all three grandsons were here for the morning due to vacations from school - Teacher's Convention. So of course, it included a trip to the Dollar Store... and look what I found!! Solar Dancing Flowers... SOOO Cute!! (And only $1 each - such a deal!)

They only had three left and I bought them all, but am hoping to find more for the Sunday School class and Easter gifts for some of the nieces too...and for ME! *S* Doesn't take much to amuse me, eh?

I decided to see if they danced better to this old song.... And they DID! ha! I think the flower in the red pot must be "Kate"!! She seems to shimmy her leaves a bit more than the other two. *lol*

Check out the short video clip of them dancing. (don't forget to stop my playlist song before playing the video so you can hear the video song too)...ENJOY!

video

No comments: