Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dancing Flowers Assembled ... Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate..



Okay... this just makes me HAPPY!! *lol* And makes me wish for Spring! Yesterday was Grandson Friday, and all three grandsons were here for the morning due to vacations from school - Teacher's Convention. So of course, it included a trip to the Dollar Store... and look what I found!! Solar Dancing Flowers... SOOO Cute!! (And only $1 each - such a deal!)

They only had three left and I bought them all, but am hoping to find more for the Sunday School class and Easter gifts for some of the nieces too...and for ME! *S* Doesn't take much to amuse me, eh?

I decided to see if they danced better to this old song.... And they DID! ha! I think the flower in the red pot must be "Kate"!! She seems to shimmy her leaves a bit more than the other two. *lol*

Check out the short video clip of them dancing. (don't forget to stop my playlist song before playing the video so you can hear the video song too)...ENJOY!

No comments: