Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beloved ...Let us love one another ... for love is of God...


... anyone else sick of all the political BS going on? It's so divisive, and some are just so nasty, mean spirited, and horrible in their comments... even church people. Where is the love one another aspect? I don't see it if it's there. *sigh* Lord, help me to show Your love, where I am wrong, correct me, and no matter what, help me to love my neighbor as myself, despite our differences. Asking this in Jesus' Name. Amen.


I think I need to focus on art that I hope will be God-inspired, rather than follow the political mess.

Hoping to be able to do so later this week, into the weekend.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I do the same, turn to art and poetry in search of beauty in the every-day amid so much ugliness.

Blessings and peace be with you.