Saturday, November 19, 2011

Back to Reality ... the REAL World...




Had a busy week catching up from vacation ... one of the worst parts of coming home is just that!

And so, it's back to real life ... and this weekend is part of that....

A weekend of work... renting a Rug Doctor and carpet cleaning the WHOLE house ... ugghhhh... so far I have many furniture items on the front porch, set on unmoveable tables, pushed into the kitchen, and getting the rooms ready for cleaning.... while I wait for some areas to dry before moving on to do the next room, I'll be catching up on bookkeeping work .... a "Cheerful Recorder" program is NOT making me so cheerful here either ... arrgghhh...

I must say, I rather like the empty look here in the house so far though.. *L* (not the stacked up elements however).... I just need Kasey to wake up and move her junk! *lol*

So, I'm off to try to accomplish much ...




Lord, Have Mercy and HELP me!

No comments: