Friday, February 17, 2012

Easy Peasy Eggs for Breakfast

Oh, oh... my blog has turned in a recipe sharing blog lately.. *L* Let's call it an assemblage of good food ideas...

Sometime soon, I hope to get back to making art things ... until then....

At our house, we are each on our own usually to make breakfast for ourselves. Once in awhile we have fixed something for each other when we have time to spend eating breakfast together ... this morning, breakfast is thanks to pinterest, since I saw the recipe for this there awhile ago and my craving for it got to me this AM.. *lol*




This was yummy and easy! I used a muffin pan (larger size muffin pan is the best), sprayed it with Pam, cut half a piece of bread for the "crust", pushed it into the muffin hole. Took bacon, cut pieces in half, cooked in microwave for about 2 - 3 minutes to partially cook it. Took those pieces and laid them on top of the bread crust, broke an egg into each muffin (beware: if you have large eggs, like I did, they may run over)... added salt and pepper to each egg, and placed in a 360 degree oven for about 25 minutes ... cook longer if you like your egg more set ... I prefer mine a bit runny, and they turned out delicious!! And looked cute too!


No comments: