Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have created an "Easy Peasy Egg Dish" monster!!

So, my husband must have liked the eggs in a muffin cup for breakfast from yesterday's post, more than I realized... and I too have been dreaming in my sleep of ideas for those eggs....

.... I am wondering if Pinterest has some kind of mind-control over us here... *LOL* We are under their control... think up new ideas, then post them!!..arrgghh...




But, since John had those ideas, and me too... I tried them out this AM...

See my post from yesterday ... and then know we elaborated on it by making the eggs in a muffin cup with corned beef hash crusts and scrambled the eggs, adding minced onions into the mix as well!



I did bake these a bit longer ... about 35 minutes or so at 360 degrees...
They turned out delicious too!





The advantage with scrambled eggs are, you use less eggs per cup, you can add onions (chopped black olives, small pieces of ham, etc.)

Hopefully we won't be dreaming of MORE recipes tonite...hah

No comments: