Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Garden Pics & More Old Shingle Usage.

Today was a taste of what Spring SHOULD be... in another month or so, I'll be able to plant flowers again.. and my planters...like this one.. it's an old pedestal sink that had a crack in it and we had to replace it.. but it's perfect for a planter! Behind it are some of the shingles, mounted on plywood, (from the church roof - see one of my posts from April 16th showing other uses for the shingles) I used them to hide the junk my husband collects around the garage shop, which is behind this garden area.
The other planter is an old chair, that I took the seat off of, and replaced with the planter. I like the weathered look on this one.

2 comments:

Angie in AZ said...

Very cool stuff! And thanks for the comments on my blog! I can't figure out how to be able to find out the e-mail addresses to people who leave comments for me so I had to link back and leave a comment here! And I HAVE read the help section! I just can't figure this stuff out! Wrong side of my brain! LOL! Anyway, thanks again!princessburninghair@cox.net

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Roberta - I think the only way to contact someone is by putting an email addy on your blog somewhere. I just added one to mine in the sidebar. Marva