Thursday, April 26, 2007

Indulgences

Yes, it's LATE, ... seems I am inspired late at night when there are less distractions... although my husband doesn't especially like when I hammer, drill & saw things this late. *L*
So, this latest creation is all inspired by that little heart attached to the "paper" bag, which is actually made out of heavy brass. The heart says "indulge" on it... the bag reminded me of one that is usually wrapped around a wine bottle... perhaps an indulgence some partake in too much?... I added the cross inside of the bag instead of a wine bottle, because the things I hope I indulge in most would be good things.... God, Love, (which is spelled out in letters made from nails that is attached to a metal shingle). Indulging in good things for my mental health... behind the bag and the statue of Jesus with outstetched arms it says.."Read, Mark, Learn & Inwardly Digest" .
And indulging in right actions as well, ...on top of the box is a handle from something ...and some really cute little brass monkeys with red eyes that are doing the "Speak no evil, See no evil and Hear no evil" motions.
The other side of the box I'll have to take photos of later...still working on that.
And...since it's late....I'm off to INDULGE in a bit of sleep! *lol*

No comments: