Monday, April 16, 2007

"JEZEBEL", Bad Girls of the Bible Series

This one is still a work in progress too. It's a fun one, and makes me laugh. I found "Jezebel" on the Internet and knew I had to use her somehow. She is on photo paper pasted to a wood cutout, double sided. The wire shoe and the spiked bracelet at the toe of the shoe fit her perfectly. I added some jeweled fringe on the heel too. I was thinking of calling this one, "The OTHER Woman in a Shoe"... get it?...as opposed to the original woman in a shoe, who had so many children she didn't know what to do...this one is the "other" woman...*L*


Anyway, I am still needing to anchor Jez in the shoe so she doesn't wobble around in there, and maybe find a base for it besides the mirror it is sitting on now.


Here is another view of it from the top down.

2 comments:

Angie in AZ said...

Roberta,
someone in one of my yahoo groups just sent me to your blog link telling me that I would enjoy your work... and they were right! I love what you are doing with all the scriptures from the Bible! I also do a lot of spiritual work. It's great to see another artist thinking along the same lines! Keep it up! Some of my work can be viewed on my picture trail (http://www.picturetrail.com/artvisionz) or on my blog.

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

This is so cool! You sister in law gave me your link. I love your work! Very cool, very original! If you want to check out my blog it's:

http://purplepaintsmuse.blogspot.com/

Marva