Monday, June 11, 2007

More Eve.... or...All About Eve (hey, catchy title, eh?)

Okay, here's the "more" I said would be coming.... I worked just a little today on this... I gessoed the outside to smooth out some rough spots and then tried out a wooden bendable snake in the assemblage too... threaded thru a hole I cut in the side and then through the wire basket in the stomach area. I like how the snake head kind of moves around when it's touched...heh, heh.....it will freak out kids. *EG*

I want to maybe paint the entire thing with some green leafy color paint that will show between the pictures I want to collage on it.

I may have to test out the pictures I did on my inkjet printer because the color may run when I get it wet with paste stuff and coat it with other stuff..... guess we'll see as I test it tomorrow after work.

That's it for tonite...... Holding the families and friends of victims in a recent tragedy here in our town in my thoughts and prayers tonite.... Lord have mercy.

More of "Eve" to come in the days ahead....

No comments: