Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Three Generations

What fun we had today... I took my mom down to see the daughter's new apartment, and the new photo studio where she is the assistant manager. Kasey had a surprise for us, after the tour of the studio for my mom, we had our photos taken together...3 Generations! It was kind of fun having professional pictures done, lots of fancy gadgets and screens and things, all to make us look better than we really are...ha! Kasey's co-worker and the manager took our pictures... it was a lot of fun... a trendy photo studio with cool music playing while he snapped several dozen pictures. The funny thing was, when we were about done, and just kind of goofing around, he continued snapping and those turned out to be the ones we all liked the best. Here is one of them... Kasey burned me a CD of them on the spot... I am still resizing them, and cropping them. I have an idea of getting pictures of my mom's mom and her grandmother (my great grandmother) and then photoshopping them in on either side of us in a kind of transparent ghost image... then it would be FIVE generations in the pic. So far it's just an idea ... but when I have time I hope I can do it and make it look good.

After the photos, we all went to The CheeseCake Factory for lunch, then back to Kasey's apartment for a tour and then home... it was a fun day with my mom and my daughter! *S*

Anyway... almost time for Youth Group.... fun, fun, fun!

XOXOXOX
Roberta
P.S. Thank you Kasey!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: