Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New & Improved Feline Shrine


Thanks to a suggestion from my brother, I've added a bird cage with a lone feather inside to this assemblage I posted yesterday. I also added a scepter that the cat lady is holding... Thanks Jer!! Great idea, it makes it even better I think!

(Here's the info on this incase you don't see it from yesterday's post) Feline Shrine (found object assemblage). Here are some things I've put together to make a shrine of sorts. It can be used to store your dearly departed cat's things or remains ...on top is a little ceramic box that opens for storing cremated ashes or a favorite hairball your cat may have coughed up..*G* There is also a little bottle/jar with a cork top on the bottom which could be used for your kitty clippings or teeth even. On the bottom is a drawer to store your feline's favorite collar or toy. The painting was one I found at Good Will and I embellished with a necklace for the cat lady and a crown for the cat. A winged number 9 (for cat's nine lives) and a framed portrait on the side of another cat, a porcelain cat with a beaded collar sits on the shelf with the jar labeled "memories". A must have shrine for yer favorite feline!

No comments: