Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sneak Peek at the Next Door Assemblage Collaboration ...




Even though I have not yet finished the last door assemblage hall tree thing - had to take a break for real life...tax preparations, newsletter, bookkeeping and more...


.... but here are some photos of the second door re-make that John has done so far... now it's up to me to sand it, repaint, sand more, stain and make look aged, then polycrylic and add the hardware back on ...



It may be after Easter when this one gets done, but I'm excited about the possibilities... any ideas on a color from anyone?






I do have a lot of red paint to use... daughter is telling me that an aqua color is popular now too ... we'll see... MORE TO COME

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATE:  Here's a photo of the completed 1st Door Assemblage that was donated to a raffle to help a friend with major medical bills from an accident.  It went to a very worthy cause and friend!

No comments: