Monday, September 6, 2010

Granddaughter Jorden and Auntie Kasey singing "Hallelujah" from the movie Shrek

Last night Jorden was wanting to see pictures and movie clips on the computer, so Kasey was searching sites for things she might enjoy... Toy Story, Disney, Sponge Bob, Shrek and more... ... There was one from the movie Shrek, that included the song "Hallelujah".. Jorden loves that movie, Kaine has it for her to watch, and she seemed to know many of the words to the song... so when she started singing it so well, I took out the camera to videotape her... it is so cute!! (*said as a proud gramma*) So here is just one of the video's I took featuring Jorden and Kasey... (I hope to get a compilation of the clips I took of her singing parts of the song into one video later).



*Note: Don't forget to turn off my playlist songs so you can hear this one better.*

No comments: