Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yummmmm .... breakfast pancake!

I don't usually make breakfast ...when the kids were little I did, but when they got out of school, it was everyone for themselves as far as doing breakfast. Usually I just have a piece of toast, or a piece of leftover pizza, if we have any, or sometimes I'll even have a hotdog with mustard for breakfast! *L*

But today I made blueberry pancakes for John, Kasey and myself. I even added some yummy embellishments to mine! DEEEELICIOUS!



Yummm, Yummm in my tum!! (John HATES when I say that..heh heh)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good AM Roberta. Breakfast looks good. The info for the annual elevator inspection company is...Wisconsin Elevator Inspection Inc. - 262-567-4400
www.wi-elev.com

They are out of Oconomowoc

Jim

Name: Roberta said...

Hey Jim... thanks for the info!! BTW, when will you guys be coming to pick up the church pews... we will need to get them out very soon. I may have someone else coming between noon and 2 today.. any chance you guys can come then too?